Saturday, 2 July 2011

Happy Weekend..


Happy Weekend! I'm back from retreat and it is so lovely to be home.  Thank you so much for all the blog love whilst I was away and a big thank you to my beautiful guests bloggers for their lovely posts.  I hope they inspired your week.  I had the most wonderful week full of adventures including some lovely early morning yoga sessions on the beach, great conversations and even a bit of surfing.  Fun and exhausting all at the same time!  So it's been lovely to enjoy a relaxing Saturday morning with a haircut, yummy brunch and of course a spot of thrifting.  My afternoon will be spent with a pot of tea or two, catching up on magazines reading and many lovely blog posts from the week.  How are you spending your weekend?  Here are some of my favourite links, I've found this morning for you to enjoy.. 

This gorgeous tote bag tutorial

Seriously gorgeous rosette quilt

The perfect laundry basket

Cute girls with cute dresses


A very pretty sketchbook

The perfect cross-stitched pendant

This sweet new blog all about girls and bikes


Much Love
xxx

Image by Yellena available on Etsy

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a nice holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I really like that image! I'll have to look up Yellena now. :D
    -giedre
    www.walkingdotphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy weekend, it's good to have you back! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x