Saturday, 16 July 2011

Happy Birthday Weekend..



Happy Weekend everyone! I suppose it's an extra special weekend for me, because it's my 27th birthday today! I really have been celebrating this whole week and can't wait to share some more photos with you from my week in Brisbane.  So today, I think a little bit of thrifting is in order and definitively some yummy afternoon tea.  I hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend too!  As always here are a few of my favourite links for the week. Enjoy!

I'm loving the bracelet frenzy

Can't wait to read this fabulous book



Perfectly wild hair

The cutest iPhone decal

This fabulous Alice poster


Much Love
xxx


Beautiful photograph by Alice B. Gardens available on Etsy

22 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Sophie. Hope you have a wonderful day. K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Sophie. Hope you have a wonderful day. Sounds like you have lovely weekend in store!

    Kelly @
    Elegantly Academic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! have a great day:) Cannot wait to see pictures from your Brisbane adventures. Katia X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes for a fabulous birthday Sophie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Have a wondefully sunny day, Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope it was a wonderful day. Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fellow July baby, my birthday is tomorrow, hurrah for us.
    Have a very happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy birthday Sophie, hope it filled with all your favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday, Sophie! Hope you had a wonderful day.
    x,
    Mavi.-

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you had a great birthday
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  13. Having a positively sensational birthday! You certainly deserve all the best!
    I hope all your wishes come true!

    smileyius.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy 27th B-day! Have a fun-tabulous year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy days, Sophie. Hope you had a wonderful birthday. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday week and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well, happy, happy birthday to you. Kick up those heels - no doubt fabulous vintage ones, I'll bet.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday! Hope it was a great one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x