Sunday, 31 July 2011

Flea Market Finds..


The happiest of Sundays to you my thrifty friends! How has your weekend been? I hope you are having a lovely Sunday and I just know that you've managed to fit in a little thrifting this week. There are certainly some fabulous thrifting vibes in the air at the moment! Pop over here to check out all the wonderful finds from last week.  

So this week, it seems that the flea market fairies were on my side.  Everywhere I went, I found something I'd been searching for! 


So my Tuesday outing delivered a couple of gorgeous bright scarves, a lovely 1970's jug and these fabulous red shoes that are now my absolute new favourites.  And yesterday I was so delighted to finally find a yellow owl tea cosy! 


I also stumbled upon a little blue case yesterday.. now I can feel the typewriter vibes from a mile away and was so excited to open the case to find this lovely blue Lemair.  I'm not sure if this one will be added to my collection, or to the ever increasing shop stash.  It's a tough decision!

So what have you found this week?  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

PS. It's not too late to join in my 'Journal Week' which begins on Monday.  Email me at sophieisobeldesigns[at]hotmail[dot]com if you are a journal lover and would like to share your story and images.

Happy Thrifting 
xxx






25 comments:

  1. ohh by hook or by crook, i'll be first today..LOVE the scarves. so lovely. and the cutest little owl. thanks as always for hosting Sophie. so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the red shoes! There is nothing like a pair of red shoes to make you feel really special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I LOVE the owl tea cosy!!! score!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic shoes, are they by Amalfi? I used to buy their italian shoes in the 1980s... last forever♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your finds are just divine! Love the owl tea cozy and the picture typewriter just made me squeak from excitement! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely finds. that typewriter is deeeelicious, you have a knack with those! scarves are beautiful and love the owl teacosy, every house needs one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with that typewriter! I hope to find one too..
    and those red shoes are AMAZING! I found an amazing vintage Oroton bag this week!! Thrifting is a form of therapy for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Just stopping by from Plushka's Craft, where she posted her own finds and mentioned more wonderful flea market treasures here. I'm an avid thrift-er and flea market browser.. so of course, I love all these! That owl tea cosy is way too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your owl and the typewriter is great. So when you wear the red shoes, are you going to click your heels and say there's no place like home? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. cheerful finds. i can't for the life of me imagine how many typewriters you've collected like this... i understand the passion though. they are just beautiful in themselves (bar the noise though, oh!).
    n♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow wow wow!!! I saw shoes and I almost died. Then I saw the typewriter!!!

    xx Aliya
    P.S. I open my teensy etsy shop tomorrow. Feel free to pop by my blog for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very unusual tea cosy - love it!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  13. these little owls, they know where to find you, don't they?!! you found another one just the other day, which i thought was the most gorgeous thing (sorry, meant to leave comment but run out of time). love the retro jug, great finds as always. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a good haul this week! Love the shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow, such treasures to be found! I adore your blue typewriter as well as those gorgeous red heels. Have a lovely week Sophie and happy thrifting. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your typewriter is fantastic!!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  17. That owl is cute as can be. Thanks, I love looking at everyone's finds.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can see why those red shoes are your new favorites; they are beautiful!

    The little owl cozy is so cute. That's one thing we don't find much of in the states, cozies that is, not owls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh my i love that jug and those shoes!! Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Like everyone else have huge shoe envy, they look like Salvatore Ferragamo ones!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What great finds! I love the pitcher especially.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that typewriter. I keep seeing them around, I think next time I will buy! That owl is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oooh, fabulous typewriter! What a find!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The pitcher is so cute! I would have needed that, too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. More great finds! love the typewriter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x