Sunday, 24 July 2011

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday! I hope you are having a delightful weekend, which I'm sure will include a spot of thrifting and searching for that perfect addition to your latest collection. There were so many fabulous and colourful finds last week, be sure to check them all out over here and be inspired!

This week I had a few thrifty outings and when I put everything together today, I couldn't believe I'd shopped the whole week in the same colour palette.  I really must have a thing for primary colours at the moment.


So on Tuesday's outing I found a really lovely pair of never worn Joanne Mercer ballet flats, a fabulous 1970's fashion sewing book and a couple of pretty vintage scarves. And then yesterday, whilst at the tip shop I stumbled upon these two vases and the sweetest little Japanese owl.  The thing I love most about thrifting, is you  just never know what you are going to stumble across!

So what have you found this week?  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting 
xxx


13 comments:

  1. Those vintage scarfs look amazing ...

    Kelly @
    Elegantly Academic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ballet shoes are sweet! I'm so glad to be playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely to join in on this lovely meme after a break away. Love you'r finds - especially the 70's book - the photo's on the cover are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that owl! My first time playing along these week.

    E :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful ballet flats, and never worn?! wow. i find them adorable. and so the scarves. as for that little owl... there's really something with owls, they are very cute indeed, and this one in particular. a good week!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. everything looks perfect together, well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The owl is lovely and those shoes are a great find!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous finds as always Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the blues and reds! Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your cute owl. I found some, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The 70's sewing book sounds interesting. And that little owl is a cutie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x