Sunday, 10 July 2011

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Flea Market Finds day! I hope you are having a beautiful Sunday and have enjoyed some great thrifting this week.  Here in Brisbane, it has been perfect weather for thrifting and it's been such a treat to search some new haunts for second hand treasures.  You can check out all the fabulous finds from last week, right over here.

So whilst I was in Paddington on Thursday, one of my first stops was Latrobe Terrace to check out two of my favourite thrift shops, Endeavours and St Vinnies.  I stumbled across so many wonderful bits and pieces but due to a small amount of suitcase space, I settled on a few things for Sophie Isobel Designs.


I love this vintage jacket, who doesn't enjoy a pop of colour!


And a few more floral dresses for my Spring collection..

Whilst in Byron Bay I stumbled upon the gorgeous boutique Spell and rummaged through their pretty vintage scarf collection to find these..


So what have you found this week?  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.     This week I'm using image links again.  Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

20 comments:

  1. i love your finds! i too love paddington oppies. i've found some real treasures at that vinnies. glad you've had such a wonderful time. brisbane is just so beautiful this time of year isn't she? see you tuesday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the thrifty scarfs, very pretty xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many finds to be found in byron. Love the place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for letting me share my little finds again Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jacket! What a great colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that an owl on the scarf? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your jacket - certainly is bright!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such a great eye. When looking, what catches your attention first, fabric or color or??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute finds!

    I'm playing along again this week and I actually remembered to put the link on my blog. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those scarves are very nice! Great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what lovely vintage finds. Thanks for the link up.

    love~mongs

    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my first link up to Flea Market finds. Thanks!

    www.vintagespinster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The scarfs are beautiful. Your vintage dresses remind me of my Nan, I am sure she had one of those dresses! Bx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like that blazer, so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those scarves, especially the owl one, are to die for. What a find.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Sophie, you have such fabulous taste. Your photos are just amazing. I love all the fabrics, textures and colours. Thanks for hosting this fabulous party!

    Paula
    ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. *squeals* as she spots those two gorgeous looking scarves! What I lovely find!
    Tikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great jacket and sweet scarfs!!! Thanks for the party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The vintage jacket is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x