Sunday, 3 July 2011

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday everyone! I'm so excited to be sharing our lovely finds this week. I've missed thrifting whilst I was away, but in true Sophie style I did manage to find a op shop in the little town of Wycheproof on the way back from retreat and couldn't resist taking a peak inside.  Thanks so much to everyone who played along last week in my absence.  Fabulous finds as always, pop over here to check them all out.

So of course one of the first things I did when I got home after being away for the week, was go thrifting of course.  And what an interesting little stash I came home with.  For me, one of the most fabulous parts of thrifting is you just never know what you will find and yesterday was no exception.


In my stash was a lovely sketch print of old New York, a set of adorable vintage spice shakers, the sweetest Pyrex tea set (I'm in love with the little flower pattern) and the two Japanese cups I found in Wycheproof.


I also scored this lovely mustard handbag, a pretty New Zealand made jug and the most charming vintage tie dyed slip.  I actually squealed a little when I pulled it off the rack.  I can't wait to wear it!

So what have you found this week?  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.     This week I'm using image links again.  Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.



25 comments:

  1. Those little spice jars are yummy. I remember cups like those in my parents caravan. Great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one should not drift from thrifting, in a little place called wycheproof, i think! love the mugs.
    n♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag! It is a gorgeous colour.

    I was eyeing off a full set of dinnerware last week that had matching mugs too. The mugs are what won my heart. But my head was telling me that my hubby would kill me if I purchased any more mugs. I am still dreaming of the set. I might head back this week and see if it is still there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that entire pyrex dining set. It used to be my grandmother's. So many memories it holds for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how your able to hunt out the only op shop around! The spice jars are so nice and the bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those little spice shakers & i just found two pyrex mixing bowls with the same pattern as your cups (which i'll share next week). great finds as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love those spice shakers! and i have a bunch of pyrex plates with the green flower pattern. i think it is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful finds, I think that I have stopped at that thrift shop on my travels too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The japanese cups are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those pyrex tea cups. My finds included pyrex this wek also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The spice shakers are so pretty. A nice end to the week for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow Sophie you find the absolutely most gorgeous things. I am totally jealous

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh gorgeous finds Sophie, especially yearning for that New York print. Have a lovely week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. loving that handbag! think i might be developing a bit of a handbag obsession, danger!!
    hope you had a great time away!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely finds! Especially like the pyrex cups!
    Liz (Shortbread & Ginger)

    ReplyDelete
  16. great finds! i am joining your link-up via beetleshack. fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute mustard bag! Love that color. Also loving your Pyrex tea cups. <3

    I'm happy to be playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the Crown Lynn Jug - the pattern is 'Autumn Splendor' & was our everyday dinner set when I was a kid in the 60's. I was lucky enough to find a complete set in an op shop in Matamata a few years ago. The pyrex cups are lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That tie-dyed slip is very cool. I can totally understand the squeal on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love love love the pyrex tea set..lucky you. What a lovely idea to let everyone share their vintage thrifty finds. Im really enyoying looking at all the links. Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the vintage style slip and the yellow bag, you have the best luck finding clothing and accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The Vintage Spice jars are my favourite. I also love the NZ little jug, but then I am bias!

    ReplyDelete
  23. As every else, I love the little spice shakers....so cute. Thanks for hosting the party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous spice shakers. I love them.

    Madison xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x