Thursday, 23 June 2011

My Creative Space..


This week, in all the busyness that is the last few weeks of the school term, I find myself taking a few moment of creativity in my vintage studio. I often have lovely people ask where I stash all my 'finds'. Well I am very lucky to have a room to myself, where I can display, create and bring all my vintage pieces together.

This week I've been enjoying sneaking into my little space in the afternoons to potter, stack tea cups and enjoy the world of yesteryear. I also have a lovely bed in there, which is perfect for reading, creating or in many cases nanna napping.

I can't wait to share more photos from my vintage studio very soon.
For many more creative spaces pop over to here.

Happy Thursday!
Much Love
xxx

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely space. I could certainly get lost in here for the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous little space- a cosy armchair next to it and a nice cup of tea! Ahh Bliss...

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. how lovely to have a pretty vintage studio ~ it sounds like a great place to spend an afternoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice to have a space to play with your lovely treasures and spark your creativity. I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of your special room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your space! Very nicely organized. I would spend lots of time in there, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo I'm jealous! I want a whole room for my crafting!! Love your collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this so much! It must be the perfect place for nanna naps. haha Really loving the green phone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an inspiring space... love it!
    I agree, simply adore Anthropologie catalogues :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're sooo lucky, but I guess you know that. Lovely space to have as your own.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x