Sunday, 26 June 2011

Flea Market Finds..

Happy Sunday! Sorry Flea Market Finds comes to you a little late this week, it's been a wonderfully busy weekend and  I haven't had a chance to sit down at the computer all day.  I hope you've had some fabulous thrifting adventures and I can't wait to see what you've found.  Thanks so much to everyone who joined in the fun last week.  You can check out all the finds right here.

So this week, I promise you're not having deja vu, I had another great score with some more lovely vintage dresses.  These are two of my favourites and a cute vintage scarf. I just can't wait to style them for my upcoming photoshoot for Sophie Isobel Vintage, they are just so perfect for a Spring tea party.


So what have you found this week?  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.     This week I'm using image links again.  Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting!
xxx




15 comments:

  1. Goodness Sophie, for a minute there I really thought that it was a case of deja vu. How amazing to find some many sweet dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really looking forward to seeing your shop when it opens & seeing all your lovely vintage finds for sale :)

    Kelly xo
    Elegantly Academic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that scarf! Very Celia Birtwell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More lovely dresses! and that scarf - gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh now i'm kicking myself for not picking up the beautiful scarves i saw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh very lovely! Looks like this collection is going to be a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful dresses!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your finds are always fabulous Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sophie, As always your thrifty are lovely. I love your tea dresses, my favourite is the green flower dress. Could you possible clone it and send it over to me! Bx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have the best luck finding gorgeous vintage dresses and scarve! I'll keep trying, and hope I find goods as nice as yours one day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your vintage dresses and hope you have a wonderful holiday. Can't wait to visit you shop when it's open. Thanks for hosting.
    ~Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dresses are sweet, but I really like that scarf! Nice finds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet dresses, thanks for the linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How lucky to find more gorgeous dresses! Just beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. When it opens your shop? I am looking forward to seeing your shop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x