Sunday, 12 June 2011

Flea Market Finds..

Happy Sunday! My hasn't the week gone by quickly.  I hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend and have had a few moments to do a little thrifting. Thanks so much to everyone who played last week.  I hope the linky was good to you, it was so great to see everyone's lovely finds.  Pop over here to check them all out.

This week, I had I wonderful time thrifting, late on a Thursday afternoon.  I find I have the place to myself and I can potter and make little stashes of finds on the counter without anyone looking a me a little strangely.  Here are a few of my favourite finds.  


A lovely little mustard top, two vintage pyrex dishes, a sweet little retro Cellini by Jane Shilton leather bag and my favourite of course, a pair of Barker Bros. 1960's teacups with matching plates.  

So what have you found this week?  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.     This week I'm using image links again.  Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

PS. Be sure to stop by tomorrow to enter my retro inspired GIVEAWAY to celebrate my 1000 followers milestone. 
PPS. It's not too late to sign up for Postcards in June.  If you would like a handmade post card, pop over here for all the details.


Happy Thrifting!
xxx



31 comments:

  1. I love the top! There is just something wonderful about the mustard color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tea cups too. What a cheerful way to start the day - a cup of tea from one of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your finds this week Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those tea cups are so sweet.My thriftiness has been light on this week did find a few things but nothing that made my heart go aflutter am also trying to be good money wise,Will break that on Tuesday tho lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vintage Pyrex! Great finds! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow. 's looking pro, that thumbnailed linky business. well done...
    i love a little mustard colour.
    n♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh those tea cups - can just imagine it will be lovely to sip earl grey from them x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely mustardy finds and gorgeous tea cups. A very successful thrifting week by the looks of these finds x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with everyone else - the mustard top steals the show for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The top is really a great find!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that top (dress?) is definitely very funky, the colour is amazing and it looks so fine. Lucky you Sophie! And these cups, wow, they leave me speechless. mmmmm... xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those tea cups are pretty special. And the yellow top is very sweet.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. those cups are super sweet! I do love orange pyrex too...

    ReplyDelete
  14. goodness me, don't you find lovely things!!

    thanks for following xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the handbag and pyrex finds! you must have a really large house or a very vintage loving husband with all the gorgeous treats you take home every week..lucky duck! hope your shop rockets everyone into vintage heaven...you've got a great eye. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are lovely, I adore the mustard colours throughout!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Sunday. Love the finds but especially the cups and plates. With regard to the postcard thingy when do you want our addresses? Looking forward to your creations.
    Beverley xx (UK)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great treasures this week. All bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the pyrex and the top is very cute. You always display your finds so nicely too Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful finds! I especially love those teacups and saucers. Sweet!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  21. I look forward to seeing everyones Flea Market Finds on Sunday. I just started to blog so I could link up with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What fantastic finds! I love that shade of yellow, and the teacups are so pretty. I've not had a chance to do any charity shop-searching this week, since I've been so busy with school, but hopefully next weekend I'll get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great finds. I love the design on the teacups and saucers.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Predictably I adore your 60s teacups, they're utterly fabulous! Though I'm almost as enamoured with the vintage Pyrex - practical and pretty is a lovely combination! :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  25. popping over from deux chiens et un garcon. Great finds. I also like to visit Laura at 52Flea she finds some wonderful things at the flea market.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow pretty cup and saucers, I have never heard of Barker Bros, but I will def check them out now! I love the style of the cups, almost vintage retro. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your teacups, but I'm a Pyrex lover so I love the pieces you've found. I found some Pyrex this weekend, too, so check it out!!! Thanks for the party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. love the colour of the top <3

    http://moncheri2311.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Loving your finds, particularly the mustard yellow top - obsessed with that colour right now!

    I also had big successes thrifting on the weekend - you can see my pics on instagram (CoriJ)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great little top, I love that colour so much! I want some wooly tights in that colour.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x