Sunday, 5 June 2011

Flea Market Finds..

Happy Sunday everyone! I do you are having a fabulous weekend, whatever you are up to.  Perhaps you revisited your favourite thrift shop to discover some amazing finds or perhaps there was a wonderful garage sale in your street.  I can't wait to see your finds this week.  Thanks to everyone who played along last week, so many delights, I'm always so inspired.  Pop over here to check them out.

Yesterday I went to my favourite thrift store for the first time in a few weeks, and was just over the moon with all the delights waiting for me.  Some gorgeous vintage dresses destined for my shop (although I love them all) and a wonderful stash of retro crockery that I just adore.

  
I'm loving the large Pavlova plate and lovely tea pot, but my favourite piece just has to be this little tea cup..


 It reminds me of that wonderful scene from Mary Poppins when they ride the merry-go-round horses.

So what have you found this week?  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.     This week you might notice I'm trying image links.  Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting!
xxx



19 comments:

  1. Sophie I love your new collection of crockery, the colours are all so beautiful and warm. I could imagine having cake and a nice pot of tea on a cold winters day with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a killer collection, and the display is perfect! Such an eye for vintage (obviously)!

    was diggin your stripes the other day too

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous little collection Sophie. I love the pavlova plate especially. Thanks so much for hosting FMF:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent finds - I love the tea cup too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love the cherry blossom trapot, and the little birdie teacup looks cute too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great finds Sophie... your blog is not allowing us to add a link to our FMF this week?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought I would share my dish and linen collection since 80% of everything I own is thrift finds. thank you for hosting and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've missed your gorgeous posts Sophie. So wonderful to be back to share my US Flea Market finds! Many Thanks as always for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute teacup, I always love a good english hunting scene - but what I really love is that teapot:) So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love those little tea cups, the red and gold, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such sweet finds - very autumnal!
    This is my first go at linking to the flea market finds post. I love all the treasures people come across!

    ReplyDelete
  12. While the thumbnail linkies are exciting, they also tempt me to spend hours and hours visiting and enjoying everyones finds. Before I would visit many but not feel as anxious about missing something exciting!

    I am still stuck without a way to get around so can only thrift with others and never bring home anything large.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh i love those dishes so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thought i was going to miss this weeks, but here i am! That mug with the birdies looks sweet too x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Isn't thrifting fun? Love your finds....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh! It's so much fun to hit a fave shop when you haven't been in a while! I want to see the dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been admiring a Japanese teapot just like that one for quite a while! At a local antique store. Love all your flea market finds this week, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just discovered your fun party. I love your little tea cup too. Perfect any day or time of year. I'm your newest follower and I look forward to participating again. Have a lovely week.
    ~Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x