Sunday, 19 June 2011

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday everyone! How was your thrifting week? I do hope you found a moment to get out and about among the garage sales, markets and thrift shops.  Thank you for playing along last week, there were some amazing finds! Pop over here to check them all out.  Oh you may want to put the kettle on before you do, there are quite a few wonderful blogs to visit.

So this week, after a few requests, I couldn't resist sharing two of my favourite fashion finds.. a pair of very sweet vintage dresses I found a few weeks back.  


I just love the vibrant prints and sweet collars and would love to keep them for myself, but they will be going into my shop, Sophie Isobel Vintage, which I'm really excited to say is nearly ready to open it's doors, so stay tuned.  

So what have you found this week?  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.     This week I'm using image links again.  Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

PS. Today is the last day to enter my RETRO giveaway, so much sure you have your entries in by 11:59pm Australian EST time.

Happy Thrifting!
xxx

15 comments:

  1. Good luck with the shoppy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have started collecting some of those Osti dresses too. Summer is just around the corner (I hope), so I am building up my Market stock for Summer♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those cute dresses:) Great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sophie, Thanks for the opportunity to be included in your link. I love a great find!
    Your dresses are very much desirable too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely dresses!! you did well - looking forward to seeing your new shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo they're gorgeous!! I'm already thinking about buying the pink one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely frocks - I got the most INSANE 80s dress this weekend. You must be so excited about the store.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What pretty dresses and so perfect for summer. Good luck with your new shop adventure and thank you so much for hosting this fun party.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute dresses!

    I really need to get some thrifting time, just so I can join in with you all.

    Have a great week!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so peachy keen on the pretty red dress!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE those two dresses, and wish I had the same luck finding vintage dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your vintage dresses - so cute! Best wishes on your etsy shop. I just reopened mine after over a year of them being on vacation. Feels good but gotta get it stocked. Thanks for hosting this fun party!
    ~Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. very pretty. i never have the patience to sift through the clothing racks. i wish i did. these are lovely. have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just found you while "hopping" around...those dresses are too fun. I am a flea market addict, so this is the perfect party for me :) Thanks, Laurel@chippingwithcharm

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are fantastic dresses! What great finds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x