Sunday, 8 May 2011

Reasons I Love my Mum #216


I love my mum because she inspires me every day.  We talk on the phone almost every afternoon and are always making bizarre references to blog posts, magazine articles and designers that to any one listening (we often talk whilst grocery shopping) would sound like utter nonsense.  One of my favourite ways to connect with my mum is through our collaborative Pinterest board, Maggie and Annie


We have big ideas for collaborating on an exciting project together in the near future and our board gives us the perfect place to define our collective aesthetic and be inspired on a daily basis. Oh and it's so much fun! I I often make random phone calls just to squeal, 'Oh that photo you just pinned is so gorgeous!  I love those colours!' etc, etc.  She truly has the most fabulous sense of style and the best eye for amazing interiors.  I bought her The Selby book for Mother's Day and was woken up this morning by a phone call very similar to the one described above.


Happy Mother's Day to my favourite partner in crime!
Much Much Love
xxx

PS.  My mum guest posted for me a few weeks ago, you can check it out here.


4 comments:

  1. Wow. You both look gorgeous. All the best to both of you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an utterly lovely picture! This is such a sweet post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how lovely to have such a good relationship with your mother x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mum's are the best! I'd be lost without mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x