Thursday, 5 May 2011

My Creative Space..


My creative space this week is a little 'leftovers' project.  I found this sweet retro tea towel whilst thrifting a few weeks back and loved the colours and pattern so much I didn't want to hide it in the third drawer.  So instead I thought I'd make a really easy wall hanging using a wire hoop left over from last week's lampshade, a piece of felt and a few buttons. With almost no sewing involved, its super fast and a lovely way to display pretty fabric scraps, vintage pillow cases or crazy tea towels.

I'll me making a little DIY tutorial for this project for a guest post in a few weeks so stay tuned.
For many more lovely creative spaces pop over to Kirsty's.

Happy Creating!
xxx

11 comments:

  1. These is so gorgeous! Love those colours.

    Looking forward seeing DIY tutorial;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pattern and colours too - good idea to have it on show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tres cute! What a gorgeous colour & pattern combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very cute! Looking forward to your DIY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely - gorgeous fabric and buttons.
    Carmel

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks so sweet! so much better out of the drawer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha this is so cute! bet it would brighten up any room :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute! I like it and it doesn't look difficult to make. I am in this tutorial madness now so I am looking forward to your tutorial. Have a lovely weekend

    love~mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats really pretty. I love the addition of the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You do have an eye for a great teatowel. Lovely little project - you got me all inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x