Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Homes I Adore.. Junkaholique





I have always loved the beautiful and eclectic world of Artemis and Nao, who share their home, life, business and love on the gorgeous blog, Junkaholique.  I have previously featured this couple's beautiful wedding tent and Artemis' ever inspiring studio shed, but there blog is so full of incredible images of their life and home, I just couldn't resist giving them a special feature for Homes I Adore.  

Artemis and Nao are the most fabulously busy couple, not only running the most lovely jewellery shop, Rust but also a very inspiring little vintage shop too! This clever couple also finds time to enjoy the sunshine in their ever changing vintage inspired home with their lovely cat, Plimsoll. Artemis and Nao create their home using gorgeous vintage finds and also reinvent modern pieces with a little imagination and a coat of paint or two.  I love the way Artemis uses sweetly handcrafted pieces throughout their home to create a lovely homely warmth and sincerity to each room. Hiding in each nook, sweet thrifted finds and books just waiting to be read.  I would just love to pop in for a cup of tea!

The lovely couple can be found at Rust Jewellery and also playing in their vintage shop, The Bucket Tree.  Do pop over and check them out, both shops are just brimming with delights.  I especially have my eye on this gorgeous necklace!

Much Love
xxx  

All images by Junkaholique (used with permission)

4 comments:

  1. I agree it is a beautiful place, I could call it home~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lovely home.
    I adore vintage interiors.
    Chrisartist

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a sweet, liveable home. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x