Saturday, 28 May 2011

Happy Weekend..


It is the most delightful weekend here in Mildura, perfectly overcast with that wonderful scent of Autumn lingering in the air.  Maple leaves scatter the ground and the afternoon breeze brings the sweet chill that reminds you to do up your jacket and pop on a beret.  Days like this are just perfect for long lunches, lovely cups of coffee, crochet and pretty films.  I've just returned from a trip to Spotlight for a stash of yarn and can't wait to curl up and begin a new project. What are your plans this weekend?  As always, here are some of my favourite links for the week I thought you might enjoy..

This clever lady and her beautiful accessories

These pretty illustrations

A beautiful new website

This perfect winter hat

This amazing hair colour

An amazing opportunity

Gorgeous images from the Brooklyn Flea

Love this couple's look


Much Love
xxx


Gorgeous cloud necklace by So Little Time available on Etsy


3 comments:

  1. Lovely links.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget that couples look- they guy is divine.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need to head to spotlight and pick up some yarn as well, I have so many project ideas but no time to get them started! (or finished for that matter). I love those images of Brooklyn Flea you linked, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x