Saturday, 21 May 2011

Happy Weekend..



Happy Weekend everyone! What are your weekend plans? I woke up this morning bursting with creativity so I'm in the process of making lists, dreaming up plans and ideas and editing photos. I'm sure there will be a little bit of thrifting happening later this afternoon too. Here are my favourite links from the week.  Enjoy!

This lovely little coin purse 

Sweet moleskine notebook and fabulous tutorial

Amanda's lovely French Macarons tutorial (I can't wait to try it)

Debi Treloar's gorgeous new photoblog

The inspiring first issue of Mollie Makes

These beautiful scarves



Much Love
xxx


Oh and I am totally in love with this gorgeous tote by Oh Leander available on Etsy

2 comments:

  1. Our weekend has taken an unexpected turn - we have a new kitten! Hope you are having a marvelous time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x