Saturday, 14 May 2011

Happy Weekend..


Happy Weekend to you my friends, and it is very happy indeed because Blogger is back in action! What are your plans on this lovely weekend.  I can't wait to put the finishing touches on my little vintage space and get everything ready to launch Sophie Isobel Vintage on Monday. I'm also secretly on the lookout for an amazing little vintage caravan.  Isn't this one just perfect! Check out Enjoy Cupcakes for more cute photos.  Cupcakes and Caravans, what a wonderful combination! Here are a few of my favourite links from the week for you to enjoy.

Perfect teapot pendant lighting

A beautiful moment

Super fun craft room organising tips

Some very 'handsome' interviews

Creative ways to promote your shop

My favourite inspiring home

I have a current obsession with these and these


Much Love
xxx

Beautiful image from Enjoy Cupcakes photographed by the amazing Jose Villa via Oh Joy!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I just love vintage trailers.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy looking at all your links. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x