Saturday, 7 May 2011

Happy Weekend..



Happy Weekend! What are your wonderful weekend plans?  Are you doing anything special for Mother's Day? This weekend I'm on a mission, I've got a room to finish creating for Sophie Isobel Vintage and some clothing organisation to begin.  You see, we are certainly starting to feel the beginnings of winter here, so this weekend it's time to trade our summer wardrobes for winter ones. With very little cupboard space, we store our clothes away by seasons.  It is a little bit like Christmas as I often forget all the clothes I bought for last winter by the time the next one rolls around. Here are a few of my favourite links for the week I thought you might enjoy.

This very inspiring artist

Some very beautiful styling

Emily Chalmers fabulous It List

Love this convertible dress

The sweetest boho doll  (I love her accessories)

Anthropologie's new kitchen range

I can't wait to see this wedding!


Much Love
xxx

Image from UK Elle Decor via Bungalow Tree


3 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with Anthropologie's kitchen things. My kitchen is beginning to look like it could be featured in one of their catalogs.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy weekend to you too! Lovely links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I love your links! happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x