Sunday, 29 May 2011

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday! I do hope you are having a delightful weekend and have found a moment to search a thrift shop or two. It's such a joy to see everyone's finds throughout the week, I'm always so inspired make a mad dash for the closest thrift shop during my lunch break.  Need some thrifty inspiration, just check out last week's wonderful finds over here.

This week was a really busy one and I didn't get as much time to thrift as I would have liked.  I found a few more lovely bits and pieces for my vintage shop (which I'm excited to say is very close to finally being ready for business).  I also spotted this little treasure as we were leaving the local tip shop yesterday. 


A lovely retro vinyl stool in almost perfect condition for $5.  I was very happy indeed.  I just love the colour and Olive has already claimed it as her new favourite place to relax.

So what have you found this week?  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting!
xxx




28 comments:

  1. oh deer, you have a dog called Olive, just like Dottie Angel- I just call my real life daughter Olive... ahahah, oh well I was named after our family's cat, so fair is fair!

    Diggin that stool. Gotta love old school op shop prices.

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour; I wish we had a tip shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic colour on that stool! I went to our Tip shop for the first time a couple of weeks ago...will be getting back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stool, gorgeous find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo that stool is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beatiful little stool. Here's to a lovely week full of treasure hunting.

    hugs,
    Fritzi Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the stool! I have been after something like for ages and they are always just way too expensive, great find!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colour of that stool. gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! What a fabulous colour! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhh drool..i LOVE that turquoise stool Sophie, what a FAB retro find!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great colour, nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that stool. I saw a stool at the Eco Store but I didn't buy it and now I have buyers regret! The colour of yours is delightful :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The stool is so gorgeous! I love it when 70s legs are like that!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Argh! You won't believe how insanely jealous I am. I am IN LOVE with your stool.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooh love that stool! I would have been very happy with that find too...would go perfect in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely stool and lovely colour!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a lovely stool! So retro cool.

    love~mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a score with that stool! The color is just divine!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that stool! And for $5 bucks too.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow I love the stool, the colour is simply stunning :) x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your teal blue stool and I think tip shops are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi!
    I saw your blog at Chrissie and Heidie. I like fleamarkets so much! For the next sunday I like to show my flea market finds too.
    By the way, I like your blog!
    Makkie

    ReplyDelete
  23. That stool is fabulous! hmmm I think I may be copying it sometime soon...

    ReplyDelete
  24. The little stool is perfect...love the color!!! Lucky you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x