Sunday, 22 May 2011

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday! I do hope your day has been fabulous so far.  Did you find any lovely markets this weekend? Perhaps even a wonderful garage sale.  Thanks so much to everyone you played along last week, your finds just get more and more fabulous! Pop over here to see them all.

This week I only got time to do a little bit of thrifting, but I did a few lovely things at the local real estate second hand and antique store.  


I couldn't leave without this quirky set of mushroom salt and pepper shakers and the gorgeous bag which is not only my favourite colour but is also beautifully crocheted around the edges.  It really is the perfect place to store my crochet projects. 

So what have you found this week?  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting!
xxx

23 comments:

  1. love those little toad stools! i found a wonderful tablecloth to turn into a quilt for my little lady baby xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is really really sweet! So much charm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your finds this week Sophie! The colours are so wintery and suit your blog colour scheme perfectly! Hope your weekend has been lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that bag is superb! Love it. Those are some of my favorite colors too. Very gorgeous, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the salt and pepper shakers - especially the butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun retro thrift finds! Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the canisters that match those shakers! Bought them from an op shop.

    Em :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. At a friend's garage sale..i bought a green skirt and a beautiful framed print..grand total $5. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey also ..you know how you like caravans..this one is cute..come over and check it out on my post Housework Mamas..

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, this idea is lovely!!!
    I want to play with you, but I have a question: is it a problem if I can't post weekly?
    Where I live (in Italy) I haven't a lot of opportunity to thrift (but I love love love)
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh I love that crochet edged bag x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those salt & pepper shakers are adorable! What a great find.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute finds! What a gorgeous bag.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the salt and pepper shakers!

    I have found a antique shop close to my house, I can't wait to explore there again :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the salt & pepper pots...Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bonjour Sophie,
    Thank you so much for such an amazing blog. I adore your sense of style, your writing, your pictures, what you write about it always interesting and your are both inspiring and aspiring. Love it!
    Thanks again
    xx Florence

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those salt and pepper shakers are to die for! So cute and kitsch :)
    There is nothing better than coming home with little treasures from a days thrift shopping!

    You have a really lovely blog, I am enjoying reading through all your posts!

    Niki @ http://little-quaint-moments-and-memories.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. That bag is so lovely! And who can resist cute kitschy things? Great finds all around!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love those groovy mushroom salt and pepper shakers!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooh, I found matching cups a couple of weeks ago to your S & P shakers!!

    Love the purse!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely loving the salt & pepper shakers!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a nice bag and the perfect place to store your works in progress. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x