Sunday, 15 May 2011

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you have enjoyed a lovely week and had a few moments for some fabulous thrifting.  I found a spare hour on Thursday afternoon and it was just the best time to search the racks.  It's always so much fun to see what everyone's found during the week, check out all the wonderful treasures over here.

This week I've been searching for bits and pieces to add to my new studio space.  I wanted it to be a place where I could be inspired and play with design ideas as well as store and photograph my pieces.  Yesterday I made created a little display of plates from my collection, many I found at the tip shop.  

 

I'm also loving these week vintage pillowcases and beautifully crocheted cushion I found this week. It is turning out to be a very girly room indeed.


So what have you found this week?  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting!
xxx


PS. I'm so excited to be opening Sophie Isobel Vintage tomorrow.  Pop by and check out all the lovely things I've been finding!


20 comments:

  1. oh it looks like a lovely space sophie. I adore your 's' as well, gorgeous colour and lovely and worn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that green S! My daughter's name is Sophia and we collect them for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the plates! Love the 'girlyness' - so pretty and cosy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my your plates and pillows look so beautiful! xo hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the warmness of your girly space. The framed cat is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am of course falling, big time, for your vintage letter "S"...
    n♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tip Shops are my favorite haunts!
    I have a recently op shopped vintage apron to add to my giveaway...still time to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous Sophie! I too am loving that S!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your studio is looking gorgeous. Unfortunately I have to share this space with my husband so I can't go to girly in here.

    Can't wait to check out your shop:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, wow, your space looks amazing! Love the plate arrangement and the sweet cushion!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best Wishes for all your dreams coming true.
    I have the same little cat (or one very similar) on my bedroom wall. It has a very interesting texture.
    Now you & I are connected.

    Although I do prefer the private yard sales this time of year, people donate tons of things to the op shops after so I need to schedule a visit soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sophie,
    I absolutely adore the look of your new studio space. I would love to create a 'plate wall' similar to yours. I hope you have another great thrifting week.
    Melinda x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the plate wall, been wanting to do something similar but yours is so dreamy pretty. Good luck with the grand opening! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You shelf, china wall and bedding is all so lovely together. It will be a wonderful studio for you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks great, I love the plate wall.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the shelf and the plate wall, especially the "S". :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a pretty space, I love my vintage plates too but like to eat off them : ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've always wanted to try the plate display but haven't done it yet. Yours looks great! Thanks for hosting the linky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love orphan plates on a wall, they make a room look so cosy and welcoming.

    Sophie, those purple sheets - oh, how they bring back memories. I had a pair in the identical pattern and colour, as well as a pair in the sea green colourway. They are Sheridan brand and I bought them in 1973(I wish I could say that was the year of my birth, alas not!). Believe me, those sheets never die, they just fade away.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x