Sunday, 1 May 2011

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday! How has your thrifting week been? Did you find anything fabulous? Perhaps you found a lovely little new thrift shop or your old faithful had a sale.  I'd love to know! As always, it's so wonderful to have you playing along.  To check out all of last week's finds, pop over here.

This week I hit the jackpot early, with a few lovely pairs of shoes and fun 1970's dress, which will be going into my vintage shop but my thrifting luck quickly ran out and yesterday I didn't find a great deal at all.  Hopefully I will have more luck next week.  I think a little road trip might even be in order.  On Thursday, I did find a few bits and pieces for myself, including..


A cute pair of turquoise heels, a little mixing bowl, some fun fabric and my favourite find.. a pretty little painting.  I would love to find a few more similar and hang them as a cluster.

So what have you found this week?  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting!
xxx



18 comments:

  1. oh my, those turquoise heels are to die for! i'm still on the lookout for a pair for my giant size 10 feet! love that floral painting...i too am going for the cute cluster. have quite a few as i love seeing who painted them. i have a nancy, enid, edna and elsie...too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours & patterns of your finds oddly compliment each other this week. The little painting is wonderful, I've actually collected flower/botany/bird paintings & prints over the last 4 years and have them hung as a collage/cluster wall in my living room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shoes and I love the idea of hanging lot's of little floral pictures in a cluster. SOme things just make better sense in groups don't they.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well photographed and loveliness!

    Loving the mixing bowl especially - Sophie did you once post about a b&b that subsequently was in Country Style or something like that? There was a hex quilt upstairs on a single bed i neeeed to see again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh the turquoise! Great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sophie, a cluster of such pictures would indeed be very sweet..hope you find some more. Loved your list below. Love Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty sure my Mum has that mixing bowl! Might've even been my grandmother's first.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those heels are such a pretty shade...good luck in the opening of your online store :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great finds, I love the color of the shoes.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the little mixing bowl. So pretty and the painting is absolutely lovely, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the shoes - turquoise is my favourite!

    I'd love your thoughts on my post this week - I found a Galliano dress, but I don't think I'd be happy wearing it after the whole anti-semitic comments row.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the painting, too! I hope you find others to complete your "cluster."

    ReplyDelete
  14. the shoes and painting are lovely finds. you have great style and taste

    love~mongs
    @mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. My days are all mixed up. Yard sale season began late Thursday afternoon and I have been sale hopping for days. Now I need to get a post written.

    Those shoes are amazing. I do not think I have seen any that color.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh yes indeed, nice turquoise shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the painting too! Awesome find!

    http://embriven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x