Thursday, 28 April 2011

My Creative Space..



Happy Thursday! It's lovely to be back after my little bohemian adventure and I can't wait to share some of the exciting new things I've been up to in the coming weeks, including Sophie Isobel Vintage.  

My creative space this week is a little Project Restyle of this lamp I found a few months back.  I had to pull the lampshade apart completely which only left a thin frame to work with, so I thought it might be fun to use a vintage doily to create some lovely patterns on the walls.  Such an simple way to give an old lamp a new life.

For many more lovely Creative Spaces pop over to Kirsty's.

Happy Creating!
xxx

13 comments:

  1. ohmygosh i LOOOOOVE THAT LAMP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous lamp, I love anything with lace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I'm so addicted to vintage doilies right now. I even made a runner out of them the other day:

    http://petiteinsanities.blogspot.com/2011/04/cookies-doilies-puppies.html

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous image of the lamp.. so so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous and I imagine it would throw off some lovely shadows :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks fantastic - I'm imagining all the lovely shapes and shadows around the room too! ;) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This lamp is so pretty. Perfect for a little reading nook!

    ReplyDelete
  8. its a lovely lamp of crochet ! loved it !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a fantastic idea - love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now there is a use for a doily I haddn't considered! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x