Sunday, 24 April 2011

Flea Market Finds..


Happy happy Sunday! Not only is it Flea Market Finds day, but also Easter Sunday.  Perhaps the Easter Bunny left you a lovely little thrifted find this Easter.  Wouldn't that be fun! I hope you have had a chance to do a spot of thrifting this week.  Thanks so very much for playing along last week, the biggest week ever! Be sure to check out all of the amazing finds over here.

This week I did a little more hunting for my vintage shop, which I'm so very excited about and while I was searching I found I few things I just had to bring home for myself.


I just love this little Minkpink dress which is dotted with little hearts.  Definitely my new favourite dress! I also found the sweet little scarf which I love to match the 1950's vibe.


Also match were these lovely bits for my kitchen.  The sweetest little jug and cannister.. How lovely are the strawberries.  Oh and the lovely 1950's embroided napkin.. The detail just amazing.

So what have you found this week?  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting!
xxx


16 comments:

  1. I love the jug with the strawberries on it. I've seen several pieces with that very pattern on it in the thrift stores here. Makes me wish I did strawberries in my kitchen. The napkin and tin are lovely too. As well as your outfit. Beautiful thrifts. Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a jug and sugar bowl with those strawberries on it, funnily enough found in 2 different op shops 2 days apart! The pattern is just scrumptious. Love your dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is a definite keeper...it's beautiful. Your other finds are rather cute also :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute dress and very much liking that canister.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress!!!
    Happy Easter!!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great find on that dress! It is beautiful!

    The little embroidered napkin is so sweet. Love that.

    Happy Easter,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the drees :D

    happy sunday!! take care

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress too. Just thought you might want to know your blog was mentioned in Queensland's Sunday Mail today - in an article on people selling their homemade wares online.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dress is really wonderfull! and the little things for kitchen too. Oh, iam addicted about flea markets, for me all the things came with stories that i will never know, and i love this feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! that dress is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That red dress is a stunner! ..and these little strawberries on the little milk jug! How cute! I wish you a great Ester weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great finds - very Summery! Happy Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great dress Sophie! gotta love red. Hope your long weekend is cruising along well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so pretty in the dress. Can't wait to see your vintage shop too.


    love~mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I love how I am finding more and more thrifting blogs through links that I follow. I have added mine.
    Love your pretty dress and your blog. Will follow now for sure xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm always drawn to red at the thrift store and sales. And I'm always so excited when it ends up involving strawberries! So cute!! Thanks for hosting for us. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x