Sunday, 10 April 2011

Flea Market Finds..

Happy Flea Market Finds day! I do hope your weekend has been just lovely and filled with magical finds and wondrous garage sales. First of all, a huge thank you to everyone who played along last week! It was a Flea Market Finds record! A big hello to all the new finders and extra big love to my fabulous regulars who always find the most wonderful delights. Check out all the wonderful finds over here

Over the last few weeks I've been collecting some lovely dresses and skirts for an exciting new project I'm working on.  So I thought I would give you a sneak peek today at a few of the pieces I've found.


My discoveries - Some of the sweet vintage dresses and skirts and even a little ruffled blouse.  I'm loving the really fun colours and prints.


 My favourite piece is this cute canary yellow vintage cardigan..

Stay tuned for more about this little project over the next few weeks.  I've been dreaming about this adventure for almost eight years and can't wait to see it come to life.

I can't wait to see your finds from the week.  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting!
xxx

23 comments:

  1. I really like the yellow vintage cardigan. I love a good comfy sweater. Cardigans are just so cute because you can throw them over any pretty blouse, with jeans or slacks and it looks fantastic. They come in so many pretty colors and delicate little buttons. Loving the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't played in awhile! But we're on a road trip through small country towns, which always seem to have the best stuff! Can't wait to hear more about your project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely cardigan! you have me very curious about your project now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cardigan is such a lovely colour! I look forward to seeing what you have planned for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely cardie, looking forward to seeing your project

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see some really lovely prints in there! looking forward to seeing what will become of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely vintage finds, I can't wait to hear about your project x

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY you found your yellow cardigan. And it's gorgeous.
    I'm a bit jealous, I want one xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to your project

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like some beautiful pieces in there, I want to see closer up! A good cardigan is worth its weight in gold, certainly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to see your project! I love this flea market sunday feature on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sophie, you always find the best vintage clothes! Look forward to seeing what you have planned. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never played before, as we don't really have any flea markets in Bton worth shouting about ... so I HAD to show you what I just found in Berlin ... :) Have a lovely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The colour of that cardigan is just beautiful! It will be perfect for those chilly autumn mornings :)

    I cannot wait to hear about your latest project!

    Xx Claire
    www.jemimaandgeraldine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love flea markets, garage sales, thrift shops...you name it! Your mustard cardi is lovely :) Following you now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful cardigan and wow....I did it I found and brought home my first (two) items from my local tip. Pop over to my blog to see the story.
    Take care, keep safe, be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE, love, love your finds. I am new to blogging and just posted my first blog. Hope you like it. I do need some followers so I do not look so lonely. :) I wanted to post the name of my blog and put my name. Wasn't sure what to put there, next time it will be the name of the blog. Amber Victoria's Cottage. Thank you for the patience with my learning and I look forward to many happy posts.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another new blogger here joining the party.

    Love the mustard yellow cardigan. I might have had one of those growing up!

    Look forward to finding our what your project is.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my, the cardigan is absolutely fantastic!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely cardi and lookinf forward to see your new project. Thanks for hosting again. IT's always so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely cardigan, I love the colour. Playing along with Flea Market Finds ... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  22. You find the cutest clothes, wish I had your luck with flea market hunting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x