Monday, 25 April 2011

Bohemian Rhapsody.. Guest Post


I would like to introduce a very special guest on my blog today.. She loves, wild and nomadic interior design, indie music and underground cinema.  She is my partner in crime and has been a huge inspiration to me and my love for all things eclectic and beautiful.. 
She is my mum, Annie.

Hello, Her Library Adventures readers, it's such a pleasure to drop by today and share with you some of my inspiration for bohemian interior design. 



I just love the life of  the  ‘high-style nomads' of fashions designer Liza Bruce and her husband, artist, Nicholas Alivs Vega, these stunning images featured in Elle Decor photographed by Simon Upton. The rich fabrics dance alongside the deep turquoise and magenta creating a gorgeous ecletic hideaway.  I’m so inspired to go out and create a gorgeous haven for myself and my husband! 

Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing the bohemian love.. Annie

Images 1 & 3 by Simon Upton via Elle Decor, Image 2 by Sweetbeanbag

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I love love love this! I have been really getting into the boho vibe for fashion and decorating. I got a book once on boho interiors and just loved it. Such a free, colorful, happy atmosphere it creates!

    Thanks so much for posting! I look forward to more guest posts from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Annie.
    A lovely post.
    I had a cup of tea at an artists house many years ago and the interior has stayegd in my memory ever since.
    It was very Bohemian and a full on experience.
    Chrisartist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool mom :D i like the last one a lot!! its a perfect place to eat and have a great off-day!!

    have a nice monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohh..gorgeous, what a lovely thing to share with your Mum.
    I like the warmth of the tones in the photos.
    Sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x