Sunday, 13 March 2011

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday! My, how the weeks come around so quickly! I do hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  I'd love to know if you have found a great garage sale or sweet little thrift store you never knew existed.  This weekend I'm in Adelaide and I'm loving finding some great new thrifting hot spots. Thanks so much for playing along last week! I'm so delighted by all your great finds! Check them all out over here.

So this week is a little mash up over a few bits and pieces, which I realised could make a cute outfit.  All from Salvos, my weekly thrifting haunt, where the treasures never seem to end.


A sweet little dress, a great pair of vintage patent leather T-bar heels, a few very cute scarves and some wonderful 1950's crochet and knitting magazines. The sweet little sign 'If it's beautiful it's bound to be vintage', is actually from a brown paper bag that my hubby received some books in.  Isn't it just perfect!

I can't wait to see your finds from the week.  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting!
xxx




25 comments:

  1. It's my first time playing today and I'm glad to be here :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paper sac ad and the vintage 50's crochet and knitting books are wonderful. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your pictures and your finds. I love the outfit, but I think your husband's paper bag wins this week - fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh definately the paper bag. Iron it and frame it...or better still fold it up and post it to me♥!!! LOL
    Great finds, I love vintage knitting books too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh, great shoes!They don't even look like they have been worn. I also like the cute little dress.

    It is so fun discovering new thrifting haunts. I was in S.A. a few years back and my friend and I went crazy in the bric brac shops. I had to buy an extra bag to bring it all home in. Fun times:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! You certainly have a way with putting things together. Love the paper bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh, those shoes make me sqeal! I can just picture them with polka dot tights in winter! I added my link - what a good idea Flea Market Sunday is!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sophie,
    You always find the greatest treasures. The patent t-bar heels are gorgeous. Thank-you for another great week of 'Flea Market Finds'. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lady, those are some KILLER heels!

    Great to be back playing with you again :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I especially like your scarves - and that paper bag is great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your finds!! i love how girly that dress is.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just found your blog and I'm so happy I did! Thanks for hosting such a fun linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those t-bars are unbelievably beautiful. Love all your Op shop goodies. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. loving that outfit! Nice to be joining in this week too, I really enjoy reading lots of 'flea market finds' most Sundays :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haven't played along for a while so I'm happy to join in today. Off to peek at everybody's finds now.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for hosting. Sale season has not started here yet and the thrifts are not as exciting, but I know it won't be long.
    What a great outfit you have put together.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love those T-Strap heels :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Been a sewer and crafter my favourite is the 1950's crochet and knitting magazines. I love looking at the funky photos in them, they make me chuckle! Lovely finds. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love those patterns too (I have a tidy little stash of them now) and those shoes are way too cute.
    My Flea Market Find

    ReplyDelete
  20. oooh, love your blog. Came across you via Hazel and blue. I love, love, love vintage style am off to ivestigate yours some more x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable outfit! This makes me want to get more creative with what I have in the closet!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a collection of finds! That dress is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The designer hermes birkin kelly handbags are among the most popular handbags which can be bought in bulks at reduced rates. Most of the cheap louis vuitton handbags outlets sell wholesale designer handbags at attractive price rates with a wide variety of omega watches for sale, buying them at wholesale rates is an excellent idea to obtain some of the best best christmas gifts collections.

    The best thing of these wholesale women rolex watches is it tends to last longer and stays in fashion for many years together. Being catier watches manufactured by some of the best designers in the world, most of these handbags are durable and of superior quality. These mens jackets are made of finest leather, exquisite fabrics and quality embellishments. You can also find attractive cheap miu miu handbags varieties when you buy it. Handbags with zippers and locks, magnetic buttons and beautiful embellishments cheap chanel handbags can be found on these designer handbags. Some of the most exclusive varieties of leather are also used for the manufacture of it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x