Sunday, 6 March 2011

Flea Market Finds..

Happy Sunday my fellow thrifters and op shoppers! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend and have found yourself a bargain or two. Thanks so much for playing along last week, it's so wonderful to see so many amazing finds.  To check them all out, pop over here.

This week I had a lovely time pottering around my favourite shops and found a few Spring inspired goodies.  And whilst taking photos yesterday at Sweet Lily, for my next shopping in Mildura post, I just couldn't resist a little rummage through the antiques.


A lovely tin from Aroundagain, vintage sheet from Salvos, vintage spools and the sweetest hand embroidered tablecloth from Sweet Lily.


I also found this pretty Spring dress at Salvo's too. I'm hoping with a little cardigan and tights it might work in Autumn too.

I can't wait to see your finds from the week.  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   

Happy Thrifting!
xxx

(I noticed the Linky disappeared a few times last week, if you can't see it, I've found it helpful to refresh my browser)







24 comments:

  1. I love, love, LOVE wooden cotton spools, nice thrifting Ms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep ... love the spools too! Would go nicely with the vintage toy sewing machine I found this week! I am a sucker for vintage sewing stuff! Nic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh.. I love that tin! The colours are so pretty and kitsch. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sophie..lovely lot of finds. I adore the tin..can't go past an old cotton reel & love the lovely cotton sheet..great colours in that particular one..I have a couple the same..they remind me of spring lilacs & wisteria & stocks. Sweet dress too. Much love Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your finds, especially those wooden spools! I'm also unable to resist vintage sewing notions. I've been putting re-purposing some thrifted tablecloths this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. always such lovely finds! I also love the spools...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the springtime vintage sheet. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the dress! would look great with boots and a cardie

    ReplyDelete
  9. you take such lovely photographs sophie!
    and i LOVE that dress :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely things - I'm always on the lookout for wooden cotton reels! The dress is gorgeous too x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great finds, loving the dress and the tin.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sophie
    I did get out to thrift yesterday but have not had a chance to post yet, so I will play along nect week.

    I joined the Flickr group but when I clicked the link to come back here I hit a dead end.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooo, I love that dress. Great find :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous dress, Sophie - feminine and delightful.

    I just thought I'd stop by to let you know that I have thought of you twice in the past few days.

    While I haven't had any fabulous pre-loved finds myself, I have facilitated for some others having such, and thought of your weekly Flea Market Finds blogpost in the process. You see I run a stall at our local market and yesterday we sold three pre-loved (and very well looked after) baby/child car seats for only $40 each.

    I thought of you again today when in an op shop I spied a little hard cover book titled "The Five Minute Scarf Arranger" by Pia Tryde Sandeman. I just Googled it to get the title and author and found it under a blog titled "Awful Library Books"! Anyway - I didn't have a peek in the book myself so I can't comment on its content. But I did have a little smile when I saw it after having enjoyed lurking around your blog during your February scarf wearing challenge!

    Many blessings to you and yours. Kirrily :).

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that adorable tablecloth :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the dress. Bet it would look good with skinny black jeans and ballet flats!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Definitely luv the dress, you'll look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. All your finds are lovely.

    I can see that dress looking rather sweet with a cardi and boots.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dearest Sophie, sorry I'm so new to this linking thing and mucked up first link. I think I got it right the second time. Please delete the first one. Love the spools

    ReplyDelete
  20. Found you tonight and linked up, thanks for the linky. Love those spools and the dress is great

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm a little late joining in, but I love this link up! Can't wait to check out the links!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the tin box and the spools. Great finds! I was so excited to find out about your Flea Market Finds and I just had to participate :)

    Take a look at what I found: http://embriven.blogspot.com

    Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x