Sunday, 20 February 2011

My New Studio - a Sneak Peek..



Well my new studio is nearly complete and I'm just so delighted! Here is a little key to the door, why don't you pop in for a sneak peek. 


Welcome, here is just a little look into my new space... notice anything interesting? Yes, they are taps on the wall.  You see before my little renovation, my studio was the house's original outside bathroom (sink and bath). With some creative thinking and a very helpful husband, it has undertaken quite a transformation to become my new workspace.  

Stay tuned for a full tour on Tuesday! I just can't wait to get in there and start creating.

xxx


15 comments:

  1. How exciting- I just can't wait to see the rest. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Sophie, looks exciting. LOVE the wall colour already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, can't wait til tuesday Sophie, it looks delightful already! love the taps!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for the rest of the tour! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tap on the wall! Very quirky cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore that colour... can't wait to see more. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The wallcolour is beautiful, and the taps are lovely ans quirky. I am excited to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you, can't wait to see more of your delightful space :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a wonderful place to be in. I LOVE the taps. It adds a bit of whimsy and humor to the place. It's great. Cant' wait for the full tour.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! I can't wait to see the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great! I can't wait to see the whole thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhh Soph! I LOVE IT! Just gorgeous! Adore the taps!!! Love you loads beautiful lady xox TZ

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely colour
    and I quite like those quirky taps on the wall they make good hooks so practical as well

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x