Thursday, 17 February 2011

My Creative Space..

This week's creative space, is my often messy but always creative little desk.  If you ask my hubby, my creative space stretches over the entire house most days, but today I managed to get it most of it into one spot.  And as always, it is filled with all my usual happenings.


I feel my work space is never quite complete without fresh flowers from the garden and a magazine or two.  The very sweet cupcake illustration was drawn for me by a dear friend.


My desk would also not be complete without my inspiration journal and well worn blog moleskine that sits by the computer and to catch all my random blogging thoughts and ideas.  My precious little pencil case if from Tabitha Emma.


Also on my desk is a new batch of 1960's inspired brooches, waiting to be sewn for a lovely stockist.


And my favourite item on the desk right now, my new postcards.  My very clever graphic designer created these lovely postcards for me based on my ramblings about loving vintage stamps, old letters and ephemera.  I just adore them!

For many gorgeous and inspiring spaces, pop over to the very creative Kirsty.

Much Love
xxx


14 comments:

  1. Your workspace is full of beauty- exactly the kind of clutter we artsy types thrive on.

    A little jealous that you have your own creative nook. I'll make one in a corner of my home, somehow, someway... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I adore your creative space. So pretty and inspiring to look at. I wish I had room for one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at creative spaces and your one is gorgeous and so inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely space to work in.

    I love your new postcards. Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful workspace. The postcards look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful space, as always!
    love the new 60 brooches + the postcards are a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness your new postcards are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a wonderful creative space! love the peek at the new postcards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautiful and colorful! Mine is all packed away in boxes:(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your space looks lovely! So many interesting details!
    The postcards look fantastic! And the new brooches look great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great space! Mine often spreads over the house, too. My poor, and very patient, husband doesn't say a thing. Lovely man!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wish my creative space looked so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. that is a beautiful mess i would say! out of the mess comes great creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x