Saturday, 26 February 2011

Happy Weekend..

Image via Wedding Ideas & Help
Happy Weekend! What are your weekend plans? I think I've just been very inspired by these lovely teapots.  One can never have too many teapots, especially when they are full of blossoming flowers.  I know what I will be thrifting for over the coming weeks.  My plans this weekend are to sew, sew, sew! With quite a few new ideas in the works and many little creations to make, my little studio is certainly be bustling this weekend. So here a few of my favourite links to enjoy on this lovely Saturday afternoon.

This very sweet little blog

Giant puzzle pieces (what fun!)


Totally sweet wooden embroidered jewellery

A very clever wall planner

The cutest dress around..


Have a wonderful, creative weekend!
Much Love
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I just saw this image on a different blog this morning and fell in love with it too! Have it ready to link to in my next post of lovely links. I linked to yours this week. It's the first post I've done with just links. It's such a good way to collect those inspirational posts I see. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fabulous! Always on the look out for excuses to buy teasets when I don't drink tea. First teacup candles, now this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE those planted up tea pots. So cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH boy, I love those potted teapots...so cute.
    I love that dress too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the recycled teapots. Such a pretty photo.

    Thanks for sharing all your favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my lord those teapots are the cutest. definitely going to thrift some teapots tomorrow!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those teapots are divine! I'm filing that pic away for future inspiration. Love your blog, you truly source some great things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a brilliant idea - I want to find a little outdoor space in my home to hang a few teapots. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x