Saturday, 19 February 2011

Happy Weekend - My 700th Post


Happy Weekend! I hope you have some delightful plans, we do and I'm so excited.  I won't give too much away just yet, but it does involve a renovation makeover and a new studio space! We are going thrifting this morning and will be hoping to find some cute storage crates and maybe even a desk (fingers crossed).  

 And I also noticed this morning that this is my 700th blog post! I can't quite believe it, it's past by so quickly.  If this is the first post you have ever read, or your 50th or even 700th (although if you have read all 700 you need a big prize), I just want to say thank you so much.  Without your support, beautiful kind words and participation in my crazy antics, Her Library Adventures you not be same.  So today, I thought I might share a few links and thoughts about my little blog.

My blog is about to celebrate it's 3rd birthday on the 28th of March.

I named my blog Her Library Adventures because I originally began it when I was volunteering at a library and I loved getting lost in the isles of books each afternoon.

I began my blog after being inspired by Anna Spiro's gorgeous design blog, Absolutely Beautiful Things. You can read my very innocent first blog post here.

My blog has seen three makeovers, one house move, the adventures of my little business Sophie Isobel Designs, documents my life since I moved to Mildura and all my thrifting adventures.

I have always kept the same profile picture of my favourite pair of vintage heels.

One of my very favourite blog posts is, My Cubby House.  I wish I could make one every weekend.

Because of my little blog, I know the exact date I learned to crochet, the day I made my first Etsy sale and I met so many wonderful, creative people who inspire me daily.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
And as always thank you for stopping by, it means the world to me.
Much Love
xxx

8 comments:

  1. yay on 700 Sophie!
    I love that we can document things on our blogs & remember firsts that make us smile and share our world with everyone.

    I love your whimsical dreamy world & love that you made a dining table cubbyhouse! i must show that to my little ones.

    wishing you many many more posts & I'll definitely be around to read them.

    happy sunshiney weekend lovely girl, i'm off to have another cup of tea I think ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 700th blog post! :D

    Enjoyed reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 700th post!
    That's a beautiful picture! You have a wonderful blog - and I do not always comment but I love to pop in here!
    I too find that my blog keeps stories or events that I otherwise would forget.
    *raises coffee* (it's still early here) to many more blogposts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Girl!!!!!
    700 candles may need the CFA so congrats 700 times :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 700 huh go you!!! I love your blog and love "taking part" To many more posts to come happy 700 :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations and many more posts to come. I wonder what year we'll be in when I can say that I'm making my 700th post?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on a MAJOR milemarker on your blog journey!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x