Sunday, 27 February 2011

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Flea Market Finds day! Coming a little later than usual today as I was spent the day  photographing a local band playing live on the radio.  Much fun indeed! Now I'm back, I can't wait to check out everyone's finds this week.  Thanks so much for playing along last week and for your lovely comments on my chairs.  Check out all the wonderful finds from last week over here.

This week I've been mainly thrifting for bit and pieces for some new accessories designs I'm working on and a whole bunch of yellow for the school swimming carnival this week.  Whilst hunting around I did spot of few treasures but find of the week was actually a gift from my dear friend Moana.  


Moana tracked down this gorgeous red typewriter in a little second hand store out of town.  Aren't I lucky, I've always wanted a red typewriter. This week I found this little table, pretty tin, vase and a tiny little deer napkin ring which I thought was really sweet.


I also found this lovely vintage style shift dress which I can't wait to pair with tights and boots for winter. 

I can't wait to see your finds from the week!  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   

Happy Thrifting!
xxx





23 comments:

  1. I submitted my linky to my Thursday blog post of my latest thrift finds. I didn't realize that you post Flea Market finds on Sundays. I love the typewriter! I've enjoyed your posts and look forward to reading more. Have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I am soo envious of your shift dress that you found! will look gorg with tights and boots ;) I'm gonna keep a look out for one myself now, you have inspired me!
    What a gorg find with the red typewriter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely typewriter, and I like the deer napkin ring too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red typewriter and love the supercute dress! I haven't had very much time at all for thrifting, in need of a very big fix soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely finds, that dress looks gorgeous. I also like your handy little table and that pretty vase. I'm quite happy with my finds this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that dress and the red typewriter is beautiful. Lucky you! Can't find the linky though....where have you gone Mr Linky?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely finds...particularly the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous dress and very cute other finds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE that sweet tin Sophie and your dress too. Lovely. Thanks for hosting, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my, i LOVE the dress especially ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a stunning dress! how ever do you find such things?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love the red typewriter!! What a great score.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the typewriter. The tin is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The cutest of dresses, the red typewriter, the pretty tin, all just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The dress is beautiful,
    Have a lovely week
    Melissa x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE the red typewriter- 'tis a thing of beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that dress and the deer napkin ring. We use cloth napkins exclusively, but I don't use napkin rings. If I find some cute ones though, maybe I will.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The color of the typewriter is so nice - red, my favorite color! Does it work?
    That dress is a true treasure and very elegant. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Red is fast becoming my favorite color! Love that typewriter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I do love this thrifting link! What a Beautiful Vintage dress, I would love to know the history behind it. B:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Like everyone, I'm also drooling over that red typewriter. Normally, typewriters look bulky but this looks perfect! Your friend is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x