Sunday, 13 February 2011

Flea Market Finds..

Happy Sunday my thrifting friends! How has your week been? I do hope you have found a moment to head out to an op shop or two.  Perhaps even a fabulous garage sale and for those lucky enough, a flea market.  Thanks so much for playing along last week, I love seeing new faces and all your finds just get better and better each week! Pop over here to check out all of last week's finds.

So have you ever had a thrifting experience when you are driving along and just feel you have to stop and check a little op shop out.  This happened to me on Thursday afternoon and I couldn't believe my luck when I noticed a little sign saying $1.00 for all ladies clothing.  It's all about playing dress ups this week!


I just couldn't leave without this 1960's dress.  With a little restyling it will be perfect for winter.


And this vintage shirt too.  I love the little bow, and the sweet paisley pattern. I also found the never worn grey heels for $5 and the cute leather handbag for $3.  All together a pretty cute outfit for a grand total  of $9.

I can't wait to see your finds from the week!  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   

Happy Thrifting!






18 comments:

  1. What lucky finds for you! I often have trouble finding clothes for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring in that dress - can't wait to see how you alter it for Winter. That pencil skirt is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. $1.00 clothing - yipee! What a find.

    I love that 1960's dress:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. $1 ladies clothing? Wowsa, that's a bargain. Adore your black dress, such a beautiful print.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous bargins, can't wait to see what you do with the dress

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really do have such great luck finding dresses Sophie..well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fabulous finds Sophie! I love the pattern of the dress and the styling of the blouse. Have a lovely week. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i never even look in the ladies clothing - could you run a 'top tips' for fashion recycling? i only seem to go to plates/kids and fabric...

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a very chic outfit! Dont fashion magazines cost more than that nowadays? Puts them to shame!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my Sophie, just lovely finds. Well done! I am never patient enough to sift thru clothing racks. I can't believe the great prices you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love both of your vintage finds! I rarely find wearable vintage down here in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi!~ found your blog at Apron thrift gal. Great finds, it's always fun to shop at thrift stores

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty fabric on that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That last outfit is fantastic! Thanks for hosting...I linked up.
    xo,
    Sena

    ReplyDelete
  15. The print on that dress is so lovely! Very nice finds.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful finds, apologies as busyness = lateness this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I do not see a button to put on my post, so I'll put a link w/ your blog name.
    xo,
    Sena

    ReplyDelete
  18. That dress is so wild! I'm building a collection of vintage finds to have a model, well, model and then list on etsy! Great (and loud) print!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x