Monday, 3 January 2011

Journal Pages..




                           
A few of my inspiration journal pages..

It's no secret that one of my favourite afternoon delights is to sit down with a stack of magazines, some glue and scissors and fill the pages of my inspiration journal.  I've just returned from a lovely adventure with my two favourite friends and with the sun in the sky for at least a few more hours yet,  my favourite time of day will continue until late this evening and so will my cutting and pasting.  I love summer, it is the perfect time for iced tea, rambling conversations and inspiring moments.

xxx

5 comments:

  1. How true...summer is just glorious for lazy afternoons, sitting sipping Iced-tea, and reading or browsing through inspirational magazines. One of my must haves for this summer was a tray to carry drinks out into the garden. I found one and painted it. I've put photos up on my blog...If you have time Sophie have a look and tell me what you think :)
    www.studio-conestoga.blogspot.com

    Best New Year wishes! May your inspirations become reality!
    xxx Kasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds just perfect ... I am envious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had the scissors and glue out too over the past week. It's such a lovely way to bring thoughts and ideas together. Enjoy those last few days of sipping on iced tea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're making me want to start an inspiration journal! I love yours, especially the first page; "the crafty home."

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x