Friday, 31 December 2010

The Year That Was..



Some of the little moments that made up my 2010..

1.Made some wonderful new friends
2. Bought my first new car
3. Was part of an amazing musical
4. Rescued a beautiful dog from the pound
5.  Read and marked at least 1,000 essays
6. Got my second tattoo
7. Went on a few great road trips
8. Found my adventurous side, rock climbed and abseiled
9. Spent time with my wonderful family
10. Learned some fun poi tricks
11. Spent many wonderful hours op shopping
12. Had my first solo photographic exhibition
13. Took photos of some great bands
14. Enjoyed some lovely dinner parties
15. Danced until my feet were numb
16. Made a pretty rainbow cake
17. Drank many cups of tea and read many magazines
18. Enjoyed many amazing birthday surprises
19.  Camped under the stars
20. Discovered a little bit more about me.

Thank you so much for all your love and support during this year.  You are all a constant source of inspiration to me and I love being able to share in this wonderful blogging experience with you all.  Wishing you a truly beautiful new year. May your aspirations, dreams and goals dance amongst the stars and fireworks this evening and find their way into your world tomorrow morning as the new year's sun rises.

Happy New Year!
Much Love
xxx

6 comments:

  1. That is a fabulous and impressive list of 2010 achievement. Happiest of new years to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for a delightful blog - so beautiful. Happy new year. One of my resolutions is to try to get out more to find second-hand treasures (when my kids let me) and show off my finds at your linky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year to you! Just want to stop and enjoy fantastic writing, i want to say it's great post and keep updating new writing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post reminds me that it is in the savoring that most of our joy resides; that life is made up of small moments, deeply felt. I loved this post, and meeting you, and your wonderful image. It looks just like the pile that sits on my lap in a quiet moment. Hello, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy new year Sophie! hope you had a fun night and feel sprightly and good today :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's to many more library adventures. I wish you all the very best for 2011! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x