Monday, 13 December 2010

Oh Christmas Tree..


Our Christmas tree for 2010..

Some sweet twigs, a few handmade crochet ornaments and ribbon and a cute corner, this is our little Christmas tree.  I've dressed up a vase with some O Check Design tape and added my favourite chair to create our Christmas vibe.

I just love Christmas and to me, the tree in all its shapes and sizes is my favourite part of all. So I would love to see your tree.  If you would like to play along, just pop a picture of your tree on your blog and add the link below in the Linky to share in the Christmas tree cheer.  Perhaps your have even blogged about your tree already.  That's even better, just add your link.  Can't wait to see all your lovely trees.


Much Love and Christmas spirit!
xxx


6 comments:

  1. This is very sweet. We've double-treed this Christmas - an indoor and an outdoor tree. It might be a bit OTT but Christmas is all about generous excess, non?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every year our tree is OTT. This is because everyone just gets to put all their favourites every which way. Only one unspoken (No one has twigged yet) rule: NO TINSEL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I had the same idea on the weekend and went a little crazy with the white spray paint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yours looks so reserved- ours is a bit like Tanias!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had done a post already!!! it's kitted out with my vintage finds too!! love your tree very sweet xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x