Wednesday, 8 December 2010

A Life in Frocks..




I love stumbling upon beautiful books when you least expect it and yesterday afternoon I did just that.  There on the shelf was the most delightful book I had seen in some time. A Life in Frocks by Kelly Doust called me in with its lovely title and gorgeous front cover and thus far is delivering an enchanting, inspiring and joyful read.. and I'm only a few chapters in.  The perfect gift for a a fashion loving, friend, daughter, mother or yourself, this lovely memoir is one of the highlights of my reading year.  

Happy Wednesday!
Much Love
xxx


5 comments:

  1. If the cover is anything to go by, it looks magical. Enjoy the read! Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book stayed in my mind all day. When I went to the bookstore this evening I looked for it although I didn't have the title or author. I didn't find it but I was hoping it would pop out from a bookcase. It looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds lovely, and if the illustrations are anything to go by, I'm guessing it's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does look enchanting. I'll have to put it on my Christmas wish list!! Pruxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought this book for my sister for christmas, I think she is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x