Saturday, 18 December 2010

Happy Weekend!


via strangetrader
Happy Saturday! I do hope you are having a lovely weekend.  I'm back in Brisbane after two wonderful days in Byron Bay and enjoying a lovely day exploring Paddington and buying some lovely second hand bits and pieces thtat I can't wait to share with you tomorrow. So what are you plans this weekend?

Here are a few of my favourite links from the week..

I found this amazing shop whilst on my travels in Byron Bay and I'm so happy to find they also have a great blog.


The fun new Etsy Taste Test tool

Pretty Christmas crackers

The perfect Snow Day


Much Love
xxx

4 comments:

  1. -5° here near lille ! tucked up at home and enjoying the reality of a lazy weekend. might manage to haul myself to the brocante tommorow but only if the sun shines and it thaws. wish i was where you are, snow is so pretty but too darn chilly cold...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely links! That rainbow tree is so cute. I really like reading your blog.

    Hen
    Teenage Daydreams
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the weather is good to you while you are away, it has been crazy weird in Sydney :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh I'm moving to Brisbane next year, you go to so many lovely places I will have to pick your brain! That sounds a bit sinister. Perhaps a cup of tea then?
    Pepper x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x