Saturday, 4 December 2010

Happy Weekend!


What a lovely weekend for feeling festive! I'm looking forward to finishing some more handmade decorations for our little cottage and I'm feeling very inspired by these beautiful images. Also on the to do list is going the ballet! I can't wait to see The Ballet Guild's senior concert this afternoon, featuring Alice in Wonderland. I just love the ballet.

Some weekend links you may enjoy:

Stella McCartney's gorgeous hideaway

A sweet tale of a sailor and a mermaid

Gorgeous Polaroids of Japan

One of my very favourite weddings

Anthopologie's lovely range of sleepwear (that you could almost wear out)

Inspired gardening in New York


PS. I've finally made a Facebook page for my little blog. You can find it here.

Happy Weekend!
Much Love
xxx

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x