Sunday, 19 December 2010

Flea Market Finds..

Good Morning sunshines! It is indeed a lovely day for flea market finds, even if it is a little bit rainy here in Brisbane.  I hope you have found some lovely treats this week.  My meander through the inspiring streets of Paddington yesterday were very fruitful indeed.  I just love op shopping in different cities, its like searching for buried treasure. To check out last weeks finds, just pop over here. 

Every time I visit Brisbane, my first stop is always Latrobe Terrace (wearing a very comfortable pair of shoes) to explore the great op shops and the Antique Centre.  After a little searching, I discovered these very interesting finds.

The little Italian leather bag came from the Endevour foundation store and my favourite find, a fabulous Beatles print from the Antique Centre.

So what lovely things have you found this week? To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. Remember you can play any time during the week! And please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.

Hope you have a lovely Sunday! I'm off to do some Christmas shopping with my mum.  I love a girly shopping day.  

Much Love
xxx


9 comments:

  1. That Beatles print is awesome. Great finds. I do so love Latrobe Terrace. I used to work in a jewellery store on Latrobe. So many lovely shops to check out during my lunch break!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great bag! I think I have been to that endevour store- if its the one on 2 levels? It was such a great little store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE the Beatles print & the bag's a fab find too!
    lucky you in sunny Brisbane..it's wet & cold down south brrrrrrrrr!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are one lucky bird, as ever! the print is amazing!
    festive holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that print is ace! and what a cute bag! I have been away from flea market finds, but I have a few for next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Darling, gorgeous finds, congratulations. Enjoy sunny Qld ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I *LOVE* that Beatles print! 'Was just watching a documentary about John last night.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bag is adorable! I never have good luck at flea markets.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab Finds, especially the Fab Four ! I too love to search the shops in another City, where all the Old is NEW TO ME !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x