Sunday, 12 December 2010

Flea Market Finds..

Happy Sunday everyone.  I hope your weekend has been delightful, I'm sure you have some lovely Sunday plans.  But before we get to Sunday adventures let's see what everyone has discovered this week.  For previous week's finds pop over here.

I'm so excited by my find this week.  I always get lucky having little feet and often check out the shoe section of the local op shops, however I only had a little bit of success this year.  But yesterday on my quick Saturday stop at Salvo's I found these lovely little T-bars heels, perfect for the Christmas party season.

This lovely pair of RMK heels may just be my favourite find of the year.

So what lovely things have you found this week? To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. Remember you can play any time during the week! And please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.

Much Love
xxx

8 comments:

  1. I love those shoes! Unfortunately I'm a size 9.5 so its very rare to find my shoes size or a bargain for that matter! Enjoy. They look like great dancing shoes. By the way Sophie, received your gorgeous package in the mail. Thank you so much - can't wait to use them all. Very gorgeous goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knicky Knacks-you still have very cute tiny feet compared to my size 11s! I have 1 pair of heels that fit and they where custom made for me, 12 years ago now so a bargain in one sense! I wish I could wear pretty shoes like this, great find :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now they are shoe heaven! They're really divine aren't they. Look so elegant yet comfortable. I've so got to get some op-shopping in this week! You're an inspiration. Pruxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo Gorgeous shoes, tres chic ;) Thank You so much Sophie for hosting this lovely meme.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x