Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Deck the Halls..

For those who follow tradition (or perhaps it is just my family), today is when the Christmas magic happens... the halls are decked and the tree is trimmed. This year we are going home to Brisbane to spend Christmas with our families, which means some creative decorating for our little cottage as we won't putting up our traditional Christmas tree.

With a little inspiration from the latest Country Style magazine, I've been creating some handmade decorations to adorn the house. Looking forward to showing you the finished results later in the week.

Much Love and Christmas cheer!
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished products! Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love crocher, can't wait to see your completed creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubt those gorgeous handmade christmas deco's are going to look amazing. I love the December count down. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your crochet decorations. I think it'd be lovely to make a garland of those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blog.
    I hope you will visit my blog. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x