Monday, 20 December 2010

The Christmas Table..

Today I am really in the unwinding holiday zone.  Whilst everyone has gone back to work, I'm spending the day at my mum's, hanging out with the dog, reading magazines and blogs, drinking tea, watching old movies and going on daydreaming adventures.  It is just lovely. 

I'm also finding inspiration for table decorations for our family Christmas celebrations. After much searching I stumbled upon one of my very favourite features from the 2008 Christmas Inside Out magazine. 



Lisa Cooper's beautiful, eye catching Christmas Tea Party is the perfect mix of quirky elegance that I would love to create.

I hope you are having a lovely Monday.  Can't wait to pop around to everyone's blogs and enjoy the Christmas cheer.  Can you believe there are only five days to go!

Much Love
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophie, I adore that first shot. I'll have to go back through my mags I'm sure I have that somewhere... You have a wonderful Christmas won't you. Catch-up in 2011. Pruxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x