Saturday, 27 November 2010

Happy Weekend!


It is raining again this weekend in my little corner of the world and it is just delightful. A little sleep in, a good book a lovely pot of tea and some yummy new magazines to pour through and I'm one happy girl. Also on the list today, a spot of grocery shopping, a little search for some Christmas decorations and a quick stop for a few DVD's. Looking forward to a lovely relaxing weekend. What are your plans?

Here are are a few of my favourite links for the week..

A beautiful Norwegian home

A (must have) tote/camera bag

The prettiest Japanese confectionery

This gorgeous DIY wedding (love the dresses, flowers.. everything)

Little thoughts of Christmas


Happy Saurday!
Much Love
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like the most perfect Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more, there is something so satisfying when it's raining to curl up with a cuppa and a fresh of the press scrummy mag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, time to stop and smell the roses. Enjoy your Inside Out magazine. I've just discovered your lovely blog and am now going to enjoy scrolling through it. Kindest, Pruxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really know how to spend our time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x