Saturday, 13 November 2010

Happy Weekend!



It's the most perfect rainy weekend here.. ideal for tea drinking, reading and sleeping in. Which is exactly what I feel like doing after spending an amazing week away in the wilderness. The highlight was definitely rock climbing at Mt. Arapiles, what an adrenalin rush! I must say though, getting home to a hot shower and a comfortable bed was very lovely indeed.

Well I'm off to pop the kettle on and curl up for the afternoon with the gorgeous Inside Out Christmas issue. What are your weekend plans?

Much Love
xxx

Image by Kristen Kemper available on Etsy

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like our plans are very similar! I'm currently sipping my tea in between sorting out my bookcase (I've run out of shelf space, so some less important books are heading to the attic!). Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear the trip went well.

    I've just come home from spending the wet day in Geelong. It's so nice to be back home snuggled up.

    I need to do what Miss E is doing, sorting out the bookcase, perhaps another day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Arapiles great!

    This morning I've been dashing through the rain to visit some of the op shops... scored a great haul of books so it was well worth it. Now I'm snuggled up on the couch reading my finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeep rock climbing! Youre brave, definitely something i dont think i could do :)
    This weekend im working on christmas stock for our store & watching some new movies :)

    - Krystal xo

    PS: looking forward to the return of flea market finds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x