Sunday, 28 November 2010

Flea Market Finds..

Happy Flea Market Finds to you! Here we are again on a lovely Sunday. Mine has begun with some lovely blog browsing, toast and tea. Hope yours has been delightful too! Thanks so much to everyone who played along last week, wonderful finds by all! To check out those finds and ones from previous weeks, just pop over here.

So this week, I thought I might share with you my studio makeover, well not so much a makeover but a little shift around to fit in our new computer. I always love creating a new space and it was the perfect opportunity to make use of the second hand treasures I've been collecting.

Vintage books, jars, teapots, a little vase, sweet framed images and even old photographs have made their way into my little space. I just love the idea that everything has a story to tell.

So what have you found this week? To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. Remember you can play any time during the week! And please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.

Happy Sunday!
Much Love
xxx



16 comments:

  1. Hi find'ers - I am happy to be back!

    sweet little bench top Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an inspiring space! I'm just making space for a little space of my own - so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love your eclectic display..and your new blog header too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the litte smiley cupcake sketch =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I come and craft in your new space? :) It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous space and a lovley blog too:) I decided to join in this week. I hope that's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sophie, yes isn't that the endearing thing about fleamarket & vintage finds.. every piece has a story to tell : ) Love your new blog header. Love Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh it's about time i did a space overhaul too, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the little cupcake! (Mitch?) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sophie,
    Glad to have found your blog on a grey monday morning :-). What a great idea this 'Flea market finds item'!
    Love from Leiden, Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful place you have to inspire and create. I find it is always comforting to look around at all the many treasures that have been collected.
    Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello- I just found your blog!
    I love this! I am so going to join next time:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty little space! Would expect nothign less from the queen of styling-love all you pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x