Tuesday, 23 November 2010

Finally Flea Market Finds..

Happy belated Flea Market Finds! Finally my laptop is cooperating for long enough to post my finds from the weekend. I hope your second hand adventures were successful and full of delights. I just can't wait to see all your finds. To check out all the previous weeks pop over here.

My sweet little stash this weekend came from the ever impressive local Salvos which is proving to be one of the best op shops I have found for summer clothes and accessories.

I just love when you find enough bits and pieces to almost create a whole outfit. I think my favourite find is this very cute red handbag!

So what have you found this week? To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. Remember you can play any time during the week! And please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.

Happy Tuesday!
Much Love
xxx


9 comments:

  1. Great bag and love the stripey dress too. This is my first week joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the vest and oh that little red handbag is a real cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome finds :0) Love that little red handbag :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What yummy colours! Isn't it grand when you find that perfect op shop that always comes through with the goods. Wishing you a gorgeous rest of your week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant idea. I adore your finds. Pruxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your purse :) And I love the scarf as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x