Sunday, 24 October 2010

Flea Market Find of the Year..

Welcome to Flea Market Find of the Year!

I thought as part of the wonderful Blogtoberfest, it would great to see everyone's favourite finds of the year and just for a bit of fun, vote for your favourite second hand discovery. Here is a collection of my own favourite finds of the year.

1. Sideboard from 'The Good Room' at Aroundagain
2. Blue Trunk from Salvos.
3. Telephone stool from 'The Good Room'
4. Working telephone also from 'The Good Room'

I've been so lucky with some of my finds, I think my very favourite would have to be the sideboard. I don't know how anyone could have parted with it, let alone throw it out at the tip. So what has been your find of the year? To enter your second hand treasure in the running to win Find of the Year, all you have to do is blog about it, then add your blog post to the Linky below. Please ensure you write your name and your blog name in the Linky (eg. Sophie @ Her Library Adventures) so everyone know who to vote for.

Now to the voting. To vote just email me at sophieisobeldesigns@hotmail.com with the blog name of your favourite find. Too easy! You can only vote once so be sure to check out everyone's blogs before making your decision.

The Linky will be open until Tuesday 9pm. Voting will close on Saturday the 30th at midnight and the winner will be announced next Sunday at 10am. The winner will receive surprise stash of goodies which I will be revealing throughout the week and of course the title of Find of the Year.

Well I can't wait to see the best of the best!
Have a wonderful day and Good Luck!
Much Love
xxx


15 comments:

  1. All so beautiful Sophie, LOVE that phone

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've gotta agree with you Sophie, that sideboard, what a FIND indeed!! but i LOVE all your finds!
    Enjoy this glorious Spring day :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for a powder blue trunk so don't think I can go past that one. Have joined in and look forward to seeing everyone else's flea market finds of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I remember all of those - very nice choices

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your finds, but most of all I like the way your arrange them to look so beautiful! Thanks for a fun challenge, Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous finds! hard to enter with that kind of competition :)
    mine is the china set used in the listed linky post [for Pink saturday]. i posted it in prep for the 'Let's Eat' blog hop hosted by Amy from 'over at our place'. found the entire set [not all pieces in the pictures!] for $15! in LoveLy condition & it's totally LoVED regularly :)
    thx for your challenge! FuN!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've posted my favourite find! Hope I did it right!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd have to say that telephone stool was a really excellent find Sophie!!x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with others' comments - all your finds are lovely (love the powder blue trunk - did you paint it up or find it like that?)...it just goes to show, its all in the way you artfully arrange your possessions, not in how much they cost or who designed them! I'm going to have such a hard time choosing a fav to vote for.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What amazing furniture you have! Love the telephone, and the side board, but its all great! Thanks for all the fun and games, but so many decisions! I just love it all, voting will be a tough one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all of your finds!
    It's impossible to pick just one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! You really have had some success this year haven't you! Love that trunk!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Couldn't resist commenting, all the finds are fabulous but I particularly love the blue trunk...it's the idea of old world traveling, packing your trunk, I'd love to know the journey's this trunk has been on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x