Monday, 27 September 2010

Flea Market Finds..

Happy Monday! Flea Market Finds seems to be in holiday mode a little bit like me this week, but we are here this afternoon and can't wait to see what you have found this week! To catch up on previous weeks and amazing finds, just pop over here.

This week I've had a wonderful time meandering through op shops and finding some sweet little things on my travels. I have found a new love for weekday thrifting, there are so many more treasure to uncover! I've been on the lookout for dresses to recreate and have also found some cute tops as well.

Spots and stripes - some of my thrifted finds for the week.. I'm now crossing my fingers for a few lovely flowing gypsy skirts for Spring.

So what have you found this week? Or perhaps you might like to share something special you have sitting on your bookshelf. To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. Remember you can play any time during the week! And please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.

Have a wonderful day!
Much Love
xxx


13 comments:

  1. Oh, so cute finds! Love those dotty tops!
    Have a wonderful week! ;)
    xo,
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha glad you're enjoying your holiday Sophie. I really loved the floral dress that you revamped recently...just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'd like a closer look at that piece behind the black spotty top please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm addicited to spots, and love the piece with the lace detail under the bust. This is my first go at linking - I think I've found some things worthy of sharing, but then I saw Seaside Siblings rocking horse - so pretty *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely thrifty finds. What's not to love with spots and stripes, so girly cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got some lovely thrifted goodies there. Love the colours and I see you are getting all ready for summer. Come on sun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the styling to you pictures, that little red scarf looks so great with the dress, and the tops are so pretty.
    Thanks for your brilliant site, may the good summer finds contiune!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh i love polka dots and i especially like that spotted top with the lace detailing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the dress. So Cute. Thanks for the sharing.=)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you always find such pretty things ... and at least you'll have a little time during school hols to get some recrafting done.
    My Flea Market Find

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x